Every Black Tree, Beneath Ceaseless Skies (2017).
The Starling of Her Name, Gamut Magazine (2017).
Waiting for the Flood OR The Bathers, Flash Fiction Online (2017).
The Kind Things We Made, F(r)iction #7 (April 2017).
The Emptiness Machine, The Forge Literary Magazine (April 2017).
Things That Used To Be Safe, Ink Tears (February 2017).
Mateus Goes Higher, PodCastle (February 2017). Narrated by Thomas Busby [27:30m].
Postscript to Mauser, Big Echo: Critical SF (February 2017).
The Tunnel, sub-Q (December 2016). Interactive fiction.
When They Come Back, Escape Pod (November 2016). Narrated by Ibba Armancas [28:07m].
The Island in the Attic, Apex Magazine #90 (November 2016).
Now We've Lost, Shimmer #34 (November-December 2016).
The Solace of Counted Things, Liminal Stories #2 (October 2016).
All Those Parties We Didn't Cry At, Daily Science Fiction (30 September 2016).
Windows of the Soul or Whatever, Unsung Stories (30 September 2016).
The Tide, Ninth Letter Summer 2016 (August 2016).
The Singing Soldier, Shimmer 32 (July 2016).
The Giant Girls, Fish Anthology 2016.
On the Wall, Ember: a Journal of Luminous Things, Vol. 2, Issue 2 (April 2016).
Manapolis, Lackington's Issue 9 ("Architectures" - January/February 2016).
The Kite Girl, Syntax and Salt (1 April 2016).
Mateus Goes Higher, Neon Issue 42 (February 2016).
The Small World, 200 CCs (January 22, 2016).
Anatomy of an Arrow, Daily Science Fiction (8 October 2015).
- Audio: Far-Fetched Fables (October 2016).
The Vandalists, PodCastle Ep. 381. Read by Alasdair Stuart (September 2015). Originally published in Spark Anthology, Vol. IV.
Android Whores Can't Cry, Clarkesworld Magazine #106 (July 2015).
Waiting for the Flood / OR / The Bathers, Litro (August 2015).
- Reprint: Flash Fiction Online (Forthcoming).
On Post-Mortem Birds, Interfictions: A Journal of Interstitial Arts #5 (June 2015).
An Inventory of Ghosts, Strange Horizons (April 2015).
Angelheaded Hipsters, An Unlikely Companion (May 2015).
Philomela / In Seven Movements, Mythic Delirium (April 2015).
- Reprint: Mythic Delirium Volume Two: An international anthology of prose and verse (December 2015).
- Nominated: 2016 Rhysling Award.
The Bleeding Game, Pseudopod (March 2015). Read by Sean Sorrentino. Originally published by Kazka Press (June 2013).
A Domestic Lepidopterist, Daily Science Fiction (11 March 2015).
That Tear Problem, Escape Pod (February 2015). Read by Hugo Jackson [23:26min]. Originally published in Kasma SF.
Mourner Girl: Dialogues with the Sad Ones, Plasma Frequency Magazine #15 (January/February 2015).
The Ravens' Sister, The Kenyon Review Online (December 2014).
The Eleven Holy Numbers of the Mechanical Soul, Clarkesworld Magazine #89 (February 2014).
- Audio: Clarkesworld Podcast, read by Kate Baker [30:35min].
- Reviews etc.: Locus (Recommended), SFRevu, Reader's Poll for Best 2014 Clarkesworld Story (2nd place).
- Honourable Mention in Gardner Dozois's The Year's Best Science Fiction: 32nd Annual Collection.
- Reprints: The Mammoth Book of SF Stories by Women (ed. Alex Dally MacFarlane); The Apex Book of World SF 4 (ed. Mahvesh Murad), Clarkesworld: Year Eight (ed. Neil Clarke & Sean Wallace).
- Mini interview at SF Signal.
Wayward Sons, Lakeside Circus #2 (August 2014).
We Call Her Mama, FLAPPERHOUSE #3 (Fall 2014).
That Tear Problem, KasmaSF (June 2014). Illustration by José Baetas.
- Audio: Escape Pod (February 2015). Read by Hugo Jackson [23:26min].
The Shadow and the Snake, Black Apples (ed. Camilla Bruce and Liv Lingborn), by Belladonna Publishing (April 2014).
- Fairy Tale Friday interview.
Ex Machina, Strange Horizons Speculative Poetry Issue (February 2014).
- Audio: Strange Horizons, read by Kate Baker.
The Vandalists, Spark Anthology, Vol. IV.
- Grand Prize winner: Spark Contest Three (2013).
Pretty Half-Breeds, for Free, Eye to the Telescope #11 (January 2014).
Of Pumpkin Soup and Other Demons, Coping: A Not One of US Special Publication (January 2014).
- Audio: Cast of Wonders Ep. 140 (October 2014).
Blackmare, Ideomancer 12:4 (December 2013).
The Bleeding Game, Kazka Press (June 2013).
- Audio: Pseudopod (March 2015). Read by Sean Sorrentino.
Awards & Prizes
- 2016 Ink Tears Flash Fiction Competition, Highly Commended (Things That Used To Be Safe).
- Aeon Award 2015, Longlist (Dog Island).
- Fish Flash Fiction Prize 2016, Runner-up (The Giant Girls).
- 2015 Manchester Fiction Prize, Highly Commended (Grupa Kumulacija: A Durational Interview).
- 2016 Rhysling Award Nominee (Philomela in Seven Movements).
- The White Review Short Story Prize 2016, Longlist (Grupa Kumulacija: A Durational Interview).
- Tethered by Letters Fall 2015 Contest, Flash Fiction Finalist (The Kind Things We Made).
- 2014 Rhysling Award Nominee (Blackmare).
- Reader's Poll for Best 2014 Clarkesworld Story, 2nd place (The Eleven Holy Numbers of the Mechanical Soul).
- Kingston Writing School Hilary Mantel Competition 2014, Longlist (Piece by Piece by Piece).
- InkTears Flash Fiction Competition 2015, Shortlist (Light Snacks).
- InkTears Flash Fiction Competition 2014, Shortlist (Saltwords).
- Spark Contest Three (2013), Grand Prize winner for Prose (The Vandalists).
- Aeon Award 2013, Longlist (That Tear Problem).
- Flash 500, Third Quarter 2013, Shortlist (Windows of the Soul or Whatever).
- Flash 500, Third Quarter 2013, Longlist (Saltwords).
- Dramaturgy for Portable Soundscapes: An Acoustic Travelogue by AdriftPM (July 2015). Published in Body, Space & Technology Journal, Vol 15.
- Dramaturgy and original writing for Stabat Mater, dir. Konstantinos Thomaidis. Fragments presented at Chelsea Arts Collective, curated by Donald Hutera & Lilia Pegado (22 March 2014).
- Sound Dramaturgy Workshop, University of Portsmouth UNIFEST. May 2016. Instructors: Adrift Performance Makers (Konstantinos Thomaidis & Natalia Theodoridou).
- Short Story Writing Course, City University, London. May-July 2013. Instructor: Katy Darby.